Saturday January 11th 2020
FB Fashion Ball 2020
Style Sheffield Presents …. FB Fashion Ball!
As part of our Alive After Five initiatives, we are delighted to announce the launch of FB FASHION BALL 2020 in SHEFFIELD, taking place on Thursday 4th June 2020 at the Millennium Gallery in Sheffield City Centre.
This annual Gala Business & Fashion Dinner is the must go to event in Leeds and Manchester, with an outstanding reputation gained over 22 years. We’re thrilled that the organisers have chosen Sheffield for their latest collaboration in association with Sheffield BID.
This is a great opportunity for our fashion retailers to showcase their brands in this spectacular event with live fashion show and the Fashion & Lifestyle Shopping Festival, all taking place on Thursday 4th June at the Millennium Gallery, from 7pm-12pm.
Participation in the fashion show and shopping festival is free and exclusive to BID levy payers. This is a great opportunity for a mix of high street, independent and high-end brands to take to the catwalk with their latest collections. And for other retailers to join in the shopping festival and/or support the fashion show with products and accessories. There’s also a VIP goodie bag for businesses to contribute to.
We will be inviting local Business Leaders and their Employees to model the latest fashion trends whilst each raising awareness for their chosen charity.
FB Fashion Ball has created numerous opportunities for our levy payers to promote their business and generate brand awareness through this event.
This is an exciting time for Fashion and Business in Sheffield and you won’t want to miss out on the first ever FB Fashion Ball in Sheffield!
Reasons to get involved …
FB FASHION BALL – FREE OPPORTUNITIES
- INCREASE BRAND AWARENESS, MARKETING AND SALES OPPORTUNITIES
- OPPORTUNITY TO SHOWCASE YOUR COLLECTION WITH LIVE FASHION SHOW
- COMPANY LOGO OR CORPORATE MESSAGE DISPLAYED ON THE LARGE VISUAL SCREENS
- COMPANY LOGO FEATURED IN THE EVENT NETWORKING BROCHURE
- BRANDING WITHIN THE VENUE – BANNERS, LITERATURE
- FULL COLOUR ADVERT ON LARGE CATWALK SCREENS
- DISCOUNTED EVENT TICKETS/TABLE
- PROMOTED THROUGH PR, SOCIAL MEDIA AND PRESS CAMPAIGNS
- INCLUDED IN THE LIVE FASHION SHOW EVENT DVD
- FEATURED ON THE FB FASHION BALL WEBSITE
- PROMOTED TO HUNDREDS OF LOCAL BUSINESSES AND EMPLOYEES THROUGH MARKETING E-SHOTS